DETAILED AND THOROUGH, HOME INSPECTIONS.
Make the best decision possible with a thorough home inspection from our team of experienced and licensed home inspectors. We use the latest equipment and techniques to evaluate the condition of a home, from the structural integrity of individual rooms and architectural features to the age of the roof and plumbing.
In every home inspection, we'll provide you with our professional evaluation. The report includes the positive features of the home as well as potential issues that may need fixed. When making tough home buying decisions, you need a new home inspector you can trust. We provide the service you need at an affordable rate.
What is a Home Inspection?
A Home inspection is a limited, non-invasive examination of the condition of a home often in connection with the sale of a house. They are conducted by a home inspector who is licensed and state certified. This is what most clients request for real estate transactions. This is a visual inspection of all the working components of the home with a highly detailed report that includes photos.
Here are the key areas you can expect to be covered in a home inspection report:
• Structural components including foundation and framing of the home.
• Exterior features including siding, soffit, porches, balconies, walkways, railings and driveways.
• Roof system including shingles, flashing and skylights.
• Electrical system including service panels, breakers and fuses.
• Plumbing systems including pipes, drains, water heating equipment and sump pumps.
• Heating system including equipment and venting.
• Cooling system including energy sources and distribution equipment.
• Interior features including walls, ceilings, floors, windows, doors, stairs and railings.
• Insulation and ventilation including those in the attic and other unfinished spaces.
• Fireplaces including chimneys and vents.
Why should I have my home inspected?
For the home buyer:
A Home Inspection provides a peace of mind by helping you to make an informed home buying decision by revealing any needs for repairs or replacements before you close on a home. A home inspection will help limit the number of surprises you will discover after you move in.
For the home seller:
A Pre-Listing Home Inspection will help eliminate last minute repairs that could delay a closing. This allows the seller to become aware of and repair property conditions prior to listing your home for sale.
What if the inspection reveals a problem?
We take photographs of all damage and report it to you within 24 - 48 hours. Most repairs or deficiencies found should not cause alarm or result in a lost sale.
Do I have to be there when the home is inspected?
It is not necessary that you are on property but it is preferred and recommended. Our field team of inspectors are able to provide an on-site verbal summary to you and your realtor at the conclusion of the inspection.